Posted to dev@httpd.apache.org by Randy Terbush <ra...@zyzzyva.com> on 1996/01/12 14:25:16 UTC

ssh for OS/2

This is mainly of interest to Gary, however there may be another
closet OS/2 type on the list....

From: Tatu Ylonen <yl...@cs.hut.fi>
To: ssh@clinet.fi
CC: ssh-windows@clinet.fi
Subject: OS/2 SSH beta testers needed; Windows; contrib directory

If you are interested in beta-testing the OS/2 version of ssh, please
contact muchsel@acm.org.

The "unofficial" Windows version of ssh by Cedomir Igaly
<ci...@srce.hr> is now available in
ftp.cs.hut.fi:/pub/ssh/windows/cigaly (and should propagate to mirror
sites shortly).

I am still working on my own Windows version.  It won't be available
until around end of January.  Much of the user interface is done, but
terminal emulation and protocol code is still in progress (I haven't
had time to work on it for the last week).

I have created a contrib directory on the ftp server.  It currently
contains ssh-keyscan, rdist, and patches for rdist.

    Tatu

------- End of Forwarded Message