Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Jose Gonzalez Gomez <jg...@gmail.com> on 2005/09/03 12:48:46 UTC

[M2] Hibernate plugin

Hi there,

I've seen in the plugin matrix that the Hibernate plugin is
finished... how can I use / install / download it? Does it support
hibernate 3.0.x? Does / will it support hibernate 3.1 annotations?

Best regards
Jose

Re: [M2] Hibernate plugin

Posted by Allan Ramirez <ar...@exist.com>.
Hi there,

Hibernate plugin hasnt been released yet, but you can manually check it
out from the svn and build it from source to install it,
https://svn.codehaus.org/mojo/trunk/mojo/maven-hibernate-plugin/

As far as I know, it can only support hibernate 2.1.x

Regards,
allan