Posted to user@sqoop.apache.org by SHANKAR REDDY <sa...@gmail.com> on 2015/02/22 23:44:49 UTC

Re: Sqoop Compatibility

What is the error you are getting? Please do provide the stacktrace.

-Stelu

Kind Regards,
Sankara Telukutla
+1 510 936 0999

Re: Sqoop Compatibility

Posted by Avinash Yeluri <av...@gmail.com>.
I Could Get the logs as of now can u suggest below tar balls

sqoop-1.4.5.bin__hadoop-0.20.tar.gz <http://mirrors.gigenet.com/apache/sqoop/1.4.5/sqoop-1.4.5.bin__hadoop-0.20.tar.gz>	11-Aug-2014 15:18 	6.2M

sqoop-1.4.5.bin__hadoop-0.23.tar.gz <http://mirrors.gigenet.com/apache/sqoop/1.4.5/sqoop-1.4.5.bin__hadoop-0.23.tar.gz>	11-Aug-2014 15:18

sqoop-1.4.5.bin__hadoop-1.0.0.tar.gz <http://mirrors.gigenet.com/apache/sqoop/1.4.5/sqoop-1.4.5.bin__hadoop-1.0.0.tar.gz>	11-Aug-2014 15:18 	6.2M

sqoop-1.4.5.bin__hadoop-2.0.4-alpha.tar.gz <http://mirrors.gigenet.com/apache/sqoop/1.4.5/sqoop-1.4.5.bin__hadoop-2.0.4-alpha.tar.gz>	11-Aug-2014 15:18 	6.2M

sqoop-1.4.5.tar.gz <http://mirrors.gigenet.com/apache/sqoop/1.4.5/sqoop-1.4.5.tar.gz>

My hadoop Version is 2.6.0 can you suggest me which to download. and i can try the correct one.

Thanks
Aviansh