Posted to dev@drill.apache.org by Timothy Chen <tn...@gmail.com> on 2013/05/21 09:17:08 UTC

Hana vs impala

Thought this is relevant for the group, a comparison of record counts and query result speed between SAP Hana and Impala:

https://docs.google.com/file/d/0Bxydpie8Km_fWTd3RmJTbjVHd00/preview?pli=1

Also has some wish list which could be relevant as well.

Tim

Sent from my iPad

Re: Hana vs impala

Posted by Andrew Psaltis <An...@Webtrends.com>.
Wayne,
I would be very interested in learning more about the internals of HANA.
Please point me to any resources I can refer to for more information.

Thank you in advance,
Andrew

Re: Hana vs impala

Posted by Wayne Wang <wa...@gmail.com>.