Posted to user@cassandra.apache.org by GH <ga...@gmail.com> on 2010/07/04 04:06:15 UTC

jline for client in eclipse

I just loaded cassandra in eclipse and noted that the client code uses jline
which does not work in eclipse ( a known issue).

Are there any plans to either update jline or patch this issue. I noticed
that this has been logged a few times to jline. The jline code has not been
updated since 2008 I believe and is unlikely to have any updates. Maybe
there are other plans for cassandra that negate the need for jline ?

I don't really need jline / eclipse but figured others might be interested.
If I find / stumble across the fix and others have not advised on this I
will advise the list.