Posted to dev@cordova.apache.org by Niklas Merz <ni...@apache.org> on 2023/02/21 21:39:58 UTC

[VOTE] cordova-plugin-screen-orientation release 3.0.3

Please review and vote on the release of this plugins release
by replying to this email (and keep discussion on the DISCUSS thread)

The plugins have been published to dist/dev:
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/cordova/screenorientation3.0.3/

The packages were published from their corresponding git tags:
cordova-plugin-screen-orientation: 3.0.3 (8a8fc1d98a)

Upon a successful vote I will upload the archives to dist/, upload them
to npm, and post the corresponding blog post:
https://github.com/apache/cordova-docs/pull/1288

Voting guidelines: https://github.com/apache/cordova-
coho/blob/master/docs/release-voting.md
How to vote on a plugins release at https://github.com/apache/cordova-
coho/blob/master/docs/plugins-release-process.md#voting

Voting will go on for a minimum of 48 hours.

I vote +1

I checked:

* no license header issues (coho audit-license-headers -r .| less)
* licenses compliant with Apache policy (coho check-license -r .)
* signature ok
* tests pass in CI

Re: [VOTE] cordova-plugin-screen-orientation release 3.0.3

Posted by Niklas Merz <ni...@apache.org>.
The vote has now closed. The results are:

Positive Binding Votes: 3

Niklas Merz
Norman Breau
Tim Brust