Posted to soap-dev@ws.apache.org by Simone Gianfranceschi <si...@pisa.intecs.it> on 2002/02/22 15:54:20 UTC

SOAP 2.2 under TOMCAT 4.0 messaging fault: unrecognizes method signature

Hello,
we are developing a soap based web application. We use SOAP 2.2 and
TOMCAT 3.2.3 and everything works fine. We use messaging, not RPC.
We have intalled TOMCAT 4.0.2 (linux and Win2000) and we have performed
the test provided with SOAP 2.2 distribution and we have got a faul: no
signature match. The same happens with our application. Any suggestion?
can it be a classpath problem or a class loading problem?

Thanks

--
Simone Gianfranceschi
intecs H R T S.p.A.