Posted to dev@cocoon.apache.org by Francesco Chicchiriccò <il...@apache.org> on 2012/10/08 11:23:39 UTC

Nexus staging repository???

Hi,
I've just noticed an open staging repository on Nexus
(org.apache.cocoon-054) opened by Thorsten last Sep 11th.

Could it be removed?

Regards.

--
Francesco Chicchiriccò

http://people.apache.org/~ilgrosso/

Re: Nexus staging repository???

Posted by Thorsten Scherler <sc...@gmail.com>.
On 10/10/2012 04:10 PM, Francesco Chicchiriccò wrote:
> On 10/10/2012 16:07, Thorsten Scherler wrote:
>> On 10/08/2012 11:23 AM, Francesco Chicchiriccò wrote:
>>> Hi,
>>> I've just noticed an open staging repository on Nexus
>>> (org.apache.cocoon-054) opened by Thorsten last Sep 11th.
>>>
>>> Could it be removed?
>>>
>>> Regards.
>>>

>> Sorry, did not read the mail the first time correctly and Javier just
>> pointed it out to me.
>
> ...teamwork ;-)
>
>> I guess that was an intend to deploy some artifacts. Yes please you
>> can remove it again.
>
> Done.
>
> Regards.

thanks

salu2

--
Thorsten Scherler <scherler.at.gmail.com>
codeBusters S.L. - web based systems

http://www.codebusters.es/

Re: Nexus staging repository???

Posted by Francesco Chicchiriccò <il...@apache.org>.
On 10/10/2012 16:07, Thorsten Scherler wrote:
> On 10/08/2012 11:23 AM, Francesco Chicchiriccò wrote:
>> Hi,
>> I've just noticed an open staging repository on Nexus
>> (org.apache.cocoon-054) opened by Thorsten last Sep 11th.
>>
>> Could it be removed?
>>
>> Regards.
>>

> Sorry, did not read the mail the first time correctly and Javier just
> pointed it out to me.

...teamwork ;-)

> I guess that was an intend to deploy some artifacts. Yes please you
> can remove it again.

Done.

Regards.

Posted by Thorsten Scherler <sc...@gmail.com>.