Posted to dev@cloudstack.apache.org by Patrick Dube <pa...@gmail.com> on 2015/10/14 19:41:11 UTC

List disk offerings cmd

Is there any way to list all disk offerings (via the API), even those that
were deleted?
If not, is there any particular reason why?

Thanks,

Patrick

Re: List disk offerings cmd

Posted by Wei ZHOU <us...@gmail.com>.
Patrick,

My mistake. There is not a way to enable/disable a service/disk offering
(yes for network offerings). It might be useful for some users.
You can create a ticket on JIRA.

-Wei

Re: List disk offerings cmd

Posted by Patrick Dube <pa...@gmail.com>.