Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by lz...@sina.com on 2015/06/29 09:54:11 UTC

set the param [facet.offset] for EVERY [facet.pivot]

HI All:        I need a pagenigation with facet offset.
    There are two or more fields in [facet.pivot], but only one value for [facet.offset], eg: facet.offset=10&facet.pivot=field_1,field_2. In this condition, field_2 is 10's offset and then field_1 is 10's offset. But what I want is field_2 is 1's offset and field_1 is 10's offset. How can I fix this problem or try another way to complete?
    Any help is appreciated!

Re: set the param [facet.offset] for EVERY [facet.pivot]

Posted by Chris Hostetter <ho...@fucit.org>.
: HI All:        I need a pagenigation with facet offset.

:     There are two or more fields in [facet.pivot], but only one value
:     for [facet.offset], eg: facet.offset=10&facet.pivot=field_1,field_2.
:     In this condition, field_2 is 10's offset and then field_1 is 10's
:     offset. But what I want is field_2 is 1's offset and field_1 is 10's
:     offset. How can I fix this problem or try another way to complete?

As noted in the ref guide...

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/solr/Faceting#Faceting-Thefacet.offsetParameter

...facet.offset supports per field overriding, just like like most (all?)
facet options...

   facet.pivot=field_1,field_2
   f.field_2.facet.offset=10

...or using localparams (in case you are using field_2 in another
facet.pivot param...

   facet.pivot={!key=pivot2}field_0,field_2
   facet.pivot={!key=pivot1 f.field_2.facet.offset=10}field_1,field_2

-Hoss
http://www.lucidworks.com/