Posted to user@ignite.apache.org by Denis Mekhanikov <dm...@gmail.com> on 2018/03/02 09:27:31 UTC

Re: ExampleExceptionFormatter: exception message was: javax.cache.CacheException: Failed to run map query remotely.

Hi Rahul!

This error occurs because *binary_meta* and *marshaller *directories are
removed for some reason, when you restart the nodes.
Point *workDirectory
<https://ignite.apache.org/releases/latest/javadoc/org/apache/ignite/configuration/IgniteConfiguration.html#setWorkDirectory(java.lang.String)>*
parameter
to some place, that is preserved, when nodes are restarted, and the problem
should go away.

Denis

пн, 5 февр. 2018 г. в 10:26, Rahul Pandey <