Posted to wsif-user@ws.apache.org by Ri...@indus.com on 2003/07/15 23:28:35 UTC

Proxy Host/Port

Hi all,

How do I setup proxy host and port information so that my WSIF client can
make the call?
There is no information on the WSIF FAQ page @
http://ws.apache.org/wsif/faq.html#faq-N10046.
FYI, I am getting the following error and have traced it to a proxy setup
issue.

[ERROR] wsif - -WSIF0002E: A failure occurred in loading WSDL from
'http://ws.cdyne.com/ziptogeo/zip2geo.asmx?wsdl'

WSDLException: faultCode=OTHER_ERROR: Unable to resolve imported document
at 'http://ws.cdyne.com/ziptogeo/zip2geo.asmx?wsdl'.: Server returned HTTP
response code: 407 for URL: http://ws.cdyne.com/ziptogeo/zip2geo.asmx?wsdl:
java.io.IOException: Server returned HTTP response code: 407 for URL:
http://ws.cdyne.com/ziptogeo/zip2geo.asmx?wsdl
      java.io.InputStream
sun.net.www.protocol.http.HttpURLConnection.getInputStream()
            HttpURLConnection.java:562
      java.lang.Object java.net.URLConnection.getContent()
            URLConnection.java:558
      java.lang.Object java.net.URL.getContent()
            URL.java:812
      java.io.InputStream
com.ibm.wsdl.util.StringUtils.getContentAsInputStream(java.net.URL)
      javax.wsdl.Definition
com.ibm.wsdl.xml.WSDLReaderImpl.readWSDL(java.lang.String,
java.lang.String)
      javax.wsdl.Definition
org.apache.wsif.util.WSIFUtils.readWSDL(java.lang.String, java.lang.String)
      void
com.indus.banner.integration.transport.DynamicInvokerImpl.setupPort(java.lang.String,
 java.lang.String, java.lang.String)
            DynamicInvokerImpl.java:79
      org.apache.wsif.WSIFMessage
com.indus.banner.integration.transport.DIIComplex.invokeMethod(java.util.HashMap,
 java.lang.String, java.lang.String, java.lang.String, java.lang.String,
java.lang.String)

Appreciate any help!
Thanks
Rizwan

This email message and all attachments transmitted with it are for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and
privileged information. Please DO NOT forward this email outside of the recipient's Company unless expressly authorized to do so herein.  Any
unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply email

Any views expressed in this email message are those of the individual sender except where the sender specifically states them to be the views of Indus
 International, Inc.