Posted to bugs@xml.apache.org by "WESTERN UNION." <we...@westernunion.co.uk> on 2008/11/13 23:05:46 UTC

CONFIRM YOUR PAYMENT.

DIRECTOR OF OPERATIONS
FOREIGN REMITTANCE DIVISION ATM
BARCLAYS  BANK PLC  LONDON.

Dear Recepient,

 now we have arranged your payment of (�900.000.00) Nine hundred thousand Pound Stering in atm payment card to be sent to you through western union money transfer payment:

 Your payment will be sending to you by western union, the amount you will receive per day is �3,000 The minister trust funds of Barclays Bank will send you the currently standards track details you need to pick up your (�3,000) payment by western union, you will receive every two days till you receive the �900.000.00, now no need to send you this atm card because you can not be able to withdraw the atm card due to the atm master card contain large money on it.

 We star transfer your funds to you.You will not disclose your Western Union Information below to any person because of internet scam in World Today.You will confirm the sender information below through Western union website:

Western Union Website: https://wumt.westernunion.com/asp/orderStatus.asp?country=global

Sender Name: William Saint
Sender Address:  #21 Harrogate Street London England UK
Western Union Control Number (MTCN):9774380393
Amount: �3,000.00

The director administrtor trust funds have already signed your payment, now you are free to comply with wemaco payment office on this email: (mtcn_2008@live.com)

however, kindly contact the below person who is in position to release your payment by western union per �3,000 a day.

 The financial western union payment canter has been mandated to issue out your payment and you have to stop any further communication with any other person(s) or office(s) to avoid any hitches in receiving your payment.

 Finally make sure that you reconfirm your Full Name,Postal address and Direct telephone number to us again to avoid any mistake to enable you collect your funds in any Western Union Office in your Country.Let me repeat again try to contact them as soon as you receive this mail to avoid any further delay and remember for their immediate action. This is to
avoid them delaying with your funds.

Regards,
MrS Johnson Helen ,
western union department
BARCLAYS  BANK PLC  LONDON,
PHONE NUMBER: +447024080684 OR +447024043223
Landline No: +8444842898
Fax No: +448704956437
E-mail: (mtcn_2008@live.com)