Posted to user@hive.apache.org by Dean Wampler <de...@thinkbiganalytics.com> on 2013/03/01 21:23:02 UTC

Re: doubt with LEFT OUTER JOIN

I just tried an experiment where the right-hand table was empty. It worked
fine. Could you post more details, like the query, create table statements,
etc? What version of Hive?

--
*Dean Wampler, Ph.D.*
thinkbiganalytics.com

Re: doubt with LEFT OUTER JOIN

Posted by Dean Wampler <de...@thinkbiganalytics.com>.
None that I know of, but I haven't tried too many cases. Of course, there
shouldn't be ;)

--
*Dean Wampler, Ph.D.*
thinkbiganalytics.com