Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by lucast <lu...@hotmail.com> on 2012/09/17 12:18:39 UTC

bookmarkable page being processed twice, second time, extra parameters passed

Dear Forum,
I have a bookmarkable page which can take two parameters:
uniqueName=[uniqueName] and unique_id_key=[]

For some reason, the page is being instantiated twice.
The first time, the right parameters are being passed.

The second time, a lot of parameters are being passed and one of the
parameters has the wrong value:
0=[panel], 1=[style.css], uniqueName=[uniqueName], unique_id_key=[style]

Has anyone experienced this before? how can one stop the second request
coming through?

Thanks in advance,
Lucas

Re: bookmarkable page being processed twice, second time, extra parameters passed

Posted by lucast <lu...@hotmail.com>.
Thank you, Jeremy.

I did look at any references for images. I stripped the page of wicket
components and I started added them one by one to see which component was
that was causing this problem.

I am reusing a form and from within that form I was referencing a CSS file
which is not present in the current bookmarkable page but it is used in
another part of the system, which is non book markable.

I removed the reference to CSS file and that solved the problem.

Thanks,

Posted by Jeremy Thomerson <je...@wickettraining.com>.
I've seen pages be re-requested because of blank image tags.  Look for
image or CSS tags, etc, that might have a href="?someExtraParams".

--
Jeremy Thomerson
http://wickettraining.com

Posted by Fergal Keating <fe...@directski.com>.