Posted to dev@freemarker.apache.org by Christoph Rüger <c....@synesty.com> on 2019/09/04 10:53:42 UTC

Adding to "Who is using Freemarker"

Hi Daniel,

would be possible to add an entry of our software to
https://freemarker.apache.org/poweredBy.html ?

*Name*: Synesty Studio
*URL:* https://synesty.com/

used to connect various APIs and software systems via drag&drop. A typical
use-case in e-commerce is the integration and transformation of product
data and order data between shop and ERP-systems or marketplaces.
Freemarker can be used by users as a scripting language for data
manipulation and logic (Live-Demo
<https://apps.synesty.com/transformy?action=executeStep&mode=example>).
Furhermore Freemarker is used internally for rendering all webpages of
Synesty Studio itself.*

Thanks
Christoph

--
Synesty GmbH
Moritz-von-Rohr-Str. 1a

Geschäftsführer: Christoph Rüger

Unternehmenssitz: Jena
Handelsregister B beim Amtsgericht: Jena

Handelsregister-Nummer: HRB 508766
Ust-IdNr.: DE287564982

Re: Adding to "Who is using Freemarker"

Posted by Christoph Rüger <c....@synesty.com>.
Am Mi., 4. Sept. 2019 um 22:03 Uhr schrieb Christoph Rüger <
c.rueger@synesty.com>:

> Thanks a lot Daniel. Yeah sorry, I know, but new version is on the way :)
> Hope we manage to release it in september.
>

> Am Mi., 4. Sept. 2019 um 21:53 Uhr schrieb Daniel Dekany <
> daniel.dekany@gmail.com>:
>
>> I have added it.
>> But... you demo page is 3 FreeMarker releases behind. (:

Just to let you know: We are on Freemarker 2.3.29 now :)
[image: image.png]

Posted by Christoph Rüger <c....@synesty.com>.

Posted by Daniel Dekany <da...@gmail.com>.
I have added it.