Posted to j-users@xalan.apache.org by Bryan Kearney <bk...@avolent.com> on 2002/05/31 15:12:34 UTC

New Xalan not playing well with Tomcat 4.0?

Has anyone seen this? I have started to get the following exception when

at org.apache.xalan.serialize.Encodings.loadEncodingInfo(Encodings.java:357)
at org.apache.xalan.serialize.Encodings.<clinit>(Encodings.java:396)
at
org.apache.xalan.serialize.SerializerToXML.<init>(SerializerToXML.java:313)
at
org.apache.xalan.serialize.SerializerToHTML.<init>(SerializerToHTML.java:523
)

I am running a pretty new xalan in the latest tomcat. I do not get this from
the command line. Could this be an issue with tomcats layered clss loades?

-- bk