Posted to users@camel.apache.org by "rrino Gazeta.pl" <rr...@gazeta.pl> on 2011/07/18 13:49:43 UTC

how to send string as a soap message to jbi endpoint

Hi

I have a question regarding sending soap message as a String to jbi.endpoint
(cxf-bc concumer):

with the following

   from("timer://tutorial?fixedRate=true&delay=4000&period=10000")
            .setBody(constant(msg))
            .to("jbi:endpoint:
http://servicecom/ws/WebService/cxfbc-provider-endpoint?operation={http://package.com/ws}doSomething&mep=in-out
")
            .to("log:log");

i'm getting

Caused by: java.lang.Exception: Message wrapper element is '{
http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/}Envelope' but expected '{
http://java.sun.com/xml/ns/jbi/wsdl-11-wrapper}message'

the 'msg'  is valid soap string, should I convert this msg to other object ?
Or should I do something else ?

Apache camel 2.7

regards

rafal

Re: how to send string as a soap message to jbi endpoint

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.
Hi,

you should transform the message into a JBI message. Basically, a JBI
message is more or less a SOAP envelope (payload) with headers (jbi).

Regards
JB

--
Jean-Baptiste Onofré
jbonofre@apache.org

Re: how to send string as a soap message to jbi endpoint

Posted by "rrino Gazeta.pl" <rr...@gazeta.pl>.
Of course - provider :)
And with useJBIWrapper="false" and useSOAPEnvelope="true"  it works fine,
thanks a lot!

regards

rafal

Posted by Freeman Fang <fr...@gmail.com>.