Posted to dev@airavata.apache.org by Suresh Marru <sm...@apache.org> on 2022/06/07 15:32:00 UTC

[GSoC] - Actions Items - Sprint documents

Hi Bhavesh, Abhinav, Shubham, Aishwarya, Himanshu,

We had a below par community bonding period and we need all of you step up and shift into high frequency contribution mode. Please do the following before June 10th:

* Create a wiki entry of your proposal. I created empty placeholders for each of your projects, edit them - https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/AIRAVATA/GSOC+2022 <https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/AIRAVATA/GSOC+2022>

* Create weekly sprints following this example - Create your next two weeks of sprints 1 and 2 as child documents to your wiki entry - https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/AIRAVATA/Sprint+1 <https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/AIRAVATA/Sprint+1>

Cheers,
Suresh