Posted to dev@synapse.apache.org by Sanjiva Weerawarana <sa...@opensource.lk> on 2007/02/03 03:04:27 UTC

RE: Acceptance of a donation of an Open Source license for JProfiler

+1 .. it seems to me that if we're giving them thanks from ASF it must
be for the whole project (committers is fine like IntelliJ) and not for
an individual.

Sanjiva.

On Fri, 2007-02-02 at 17:53 -0500, Glen Daniels wrote:
> Are you saying they'll give us one copy of the software, or a team
> license?
>
> If the latter, a big +1!  If the former, I'd recommend talking to a
> couple of the other profiler vendors first (in fact I just took the
> liberty of zapping a query over to Borland).  I think it would be much
> better to have a relationship like we have with IntelliJ (free copies
> for the team) for profiling if at all possible.
>
> --Glen

Sanjiva Weerawarana, Ph.D.

RE: Acceptance of a donation of an Open Source license for JProfiler

Posted by Glen Daniels <gd...@progress.com>.
That's great news, Asankha!  Can you put a note on our developer page
explaining how committers can go about getting a license?  Do you want
to handle handing this out, or just have each of us mail them directly?

--Glen

Posted by "Asankha C. Perera" <as...@wso2.com>.
Hi Sanjiva / Glen