Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Jan Vissers <Ja...@cumquat.nl> on 2007/05/22 16:24:32 UTC

T4.1.1 (Some) annotations not operational after page relocation - anyone?

Hi -

I started to place all my pages below the 'context' root. After sometime
I decided to create a
'pages' directory to store my pages. With this change the annotations
doesn't seem to
function properly any longer. Placing a page specification file makes
this problem go away.

Has anybody ever seen this - and what am I missing?

Thanks,
-J.

Re: T4.1.1 (Some) annotations not operational after page relocation - anyone?

Posted by Jesse Kuhnert <jk...@gmail.com>.
What do you mean by "doesn't function properly" ?

On 5/22/07, Jan Vissers <Ja...@cumquat.nl> wrote:

> Hi -
>
> I started to place all my pages below the 'context' root. After sometime
> I decided to create a
> 'pages' directory to store my pages. With this change the annotations
> doesn't seem to
> function properly any longer. Placing a page specification file makes
> this problem go away.
>
> Has anybody ever seen this - and what am I missing?
>
> Thanks,
> -J.

Jesse Kuhnert
Tapestry/Dojo team member/developer