Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by Furkan KAMACI <fu...@gmail.com> on 2013/05/06 14:29:44 UTC

Re: Log Monitor System for SolrCloud and Logging to log4j at SolrCloud?

Is there any road map for Solr when will Solr 4.3 be tagged at svn?

Posted by Shawn Heisey <so...@elyograg.org>.
On 5/13/2013 6:09 AM, Furkan KAMACI wrote:
> Sorry but do you mean that I can use log4j with Solr 4.2.1?

You can.  You need to obtain a war without any slf4j jars, which you can
do by unpacking the original war, deleting the jars, and repackaging it.
 You can also build from source with the dist-excl-slf4j or
dist-war-excl-slf4j build target.

After you have the war without slf4j, then you need to put the proper
slf4j and log4j jars into the classpath - for jetty, this is typically
lib/ext.  See the 4.3.0 download - it has the proper jars in its
example/lib/ext directory.

Thanks,
Shawn

Re: Log Monitor System for SolrCloud and Logging to log4j at SolrCloud?

Posted by Furkan KAMACI <fu...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Steve Rowe <sa...@gmail.com>.