Posted to user@flink.apache.org by Vishal Santoshi <vi...@gmail.com> on 2021/03/09 18:56:21 UTC

Flink and Nomad ( from Hashicorp)

Is there any reason not to have Nomad HA  on the lines of K8s HA ? I think
it would depend on how puggable the HA core code is ? Any links to how
ZK/K8s code specifically for HA would be highly appreciated....

Re: Flink and Nomad ( from Hashicorp)

Posted by Vishal Santoshi <vi...@gmail.com>.
Makes total sense, Thanks, I'll check it out.

Posted by Till Rohrmann <tr...@apache.org>.
Hi Vishal,