Posted to users@tomee.apache.org by mauro2java2011 <ma...@gmail.com> on 2011/09/17 18:44:00 UTC

create a web application with OpenEjb embedded

HI HAVE TRIED to create a web application with OpenEjb embedded, but i not
have understand how do it.
I have download the Openejb3.1.4.zip

I have unpacked it at /home/mydirectori/Openejb.

I not understand what fiel i have to imprt like libraires and how have to
set the openejb.home ........

I have to set the container???????

You have a  guide stp to step for help me????????????'

i have tried but not work.
My IDE is netbeans 7.01 .
help me to set a libraries to import.
tank you mauro

Re: create a web application with OpenEjb embedded

Posted by David Blevins <da...@gmail.com>.
On Sep 19, 2011, at 1:23 AM, Jean-Louis MONTEIRO wrote:

> Also note that we are currently working in a full package named Apache
> TomEE. But it's under certification and will be available only for OpenEJB
> 4.x and newest releases.

And to add to that, there is an embedded version of TomEE and just now I committed a change which allows it to start, deploy, run a test, undeploy and stop in about 3 or 4 seconds.  So it should be pretty good for testing.

It's bleeding edge (days old) so there's no documentation, but if you wanted to play around with it I could give a few pointers.

-David

Re: create a web application with OpenEjb embedded

Posted by mauro2java2011 <ma...@gmail.com>.
Traduci testo o pagina web

Digita il testo o l'indirizzo di un sito web oppure traduci un
documento<http://translate.google.it/?tr=f&hl=it>
.
Annulla <http://translate.google.it/?tr=t&hl=it>
 Traduzione da italiano verso inglese
I had understood that you could use OpenEJB embedded in an application without
having to install OpenEjb.war alone.
My question now is:

if I want to deploy my application on a tomcat on a remote host, so I have
to install first openejb.war.
But this installation needs to change some settings in the file sever.xm of
host tomcat?????

you must set some permissions in the policy tomcat security manager ?

it exist  a video tutorai to make an installation on a remote web hosting since
I can not install OpenEJB embedded in my application?

  openejb.war is an application that is deployed, how it works but
when my application
requires an EJB?

the process is not clear to me
thanks mauro

2011/9/19 Jean-Louis MONTEIRO [via OpenEJB] <
ml-node+s979440n3823281h86@n4.nabble.com>