Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by Patrick Ruckstuhl <pa...@tario.org> on 2008/08/21 22:35:00 UTC

Eiffel wrapper for activeMQ

Hi,

as we wanted to use activeMQ for the messaging layer of Origo
(http://origo.ethz.ch), I wrote a small wrapper around activeMQ that
allows to easily connect an Eiffel application to activeMQ.

It can be found on Origo: http://ems.origo.ethz.ch

About two weeks ago, Origo switched from a hand made messaging layer
based on jxta to activeMQ and is running stable and fast. We're very
happy with activeMQ.

Regards,
Patrick

-------------------
Origo - Code with the flow
http://origo.ethz.ch
Free collaboration and project hosting platform for open source and
closed source projects

Re: Eiffel wrapper for activeMQ

Posted by Rob Davies <ra...@gmail.com>.
On 21 Aug 2008, at 21:35, Patrick Ruckstuhl wrote:

> Hi,
>
> as we wanted to use activeMQ for the messaging layer of Origo
> (http://origo.ethz.ch), I wrote a small wrapper around activeMQ that
> allows to easily connect an Eiffel application to activeMQ.
>
> It can be found on Origo: http://ems.origo.ethz.ch
>
> About two weeks ago, Origo switched from a hand made messaging layer
> based on jxta to activeMQ and is running stable and fast. We're very
> happy with activeMQ.
>

> Regards,
> Patrick

> Origo - Code with the flow
> http://origo.ethz.ch
> Free collaboration and project hosting platform for open source and
> closed source projects

That's fantastic!

cheers,

Rob