Posted to soap-user@ws.apache.org by venkat reddy <ve...@Gandiva.com> on 2001/05/30 02:28:57 UTC

Proxy request routing.

Hi All,
	I would like to have a proxy kind of servlet that first accesses the
session information of a user's SOAP RPC call and upon proper priveleges
allow the RPC to execute. Did anyone deal with such a situation before? If
so, please forward me the 'subject' for that posting in the archieves.

Below is the diagramatic view of my setting.

	SOAP Client --------> Proxy Servlet --------------------->
RPCRouterServlet -------------------> SOAP Services +(EJB's) Session Beans
	(applet)
(Services deployed on weblogic server 5.1)
The proxy servlet should basically check for authentication or session
information(if already logged in) an then forward the call to the
RPCRouterServlet if appropriate priveleges are seen. Even some direction of
thought or hints would be greatly appreciated.

--Wincat