Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Marcel Casado <ma...@ucar.edu> on 2006/11/08 03:30:33 UTC

Rampart : encryptino/decryption problems

Sorry for bothering again but I really need  to get this fixed some way.
And I think something is wrong in Rampart since  the problem happens
during  Rampart processing.

Soap body created for the service before encrypted :

<soapenv:Body
xmlns:soapenv="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/"><AllowedValuesSet
isStatic="true"><NestedMap><MapEntry entryKey="earth_surface"
entryValue="earth_surface" /><MapEntry entryKey="height"
entryValue="height" /><MapEntry entryKey="pressure"
entryValue="pressure" /></NestedMap></AllowedValuesSet></soapenv:Body>

Soap body received by the client after decryption :

<AllowedValuesSet xmlns:xenc="http://www.w3.org/2001/04/xmlenc#"
xmlns:wsa="http://www.w3.org/2005/08/addressing"
isStatic="true"><NestedMap><MapEntry /><MapEntry /><MapEntry
/></NestedMap></AllowedValuesSet>

Something is going wrong with the conversion from DOM /OM  or the
encryption process. Any ideas ?

Thanks,

-Marcel