Posted to user@tuscany.apache.org by Nishant Joshi <ni...@gmail.com> on 2011/01/17 17:46:07 UTC

WSDL with pattern restriction

Hi All,

I am developing a webservice with pattern authentication. Is it possible to
do it with Tuscany?. Following is the example of WSDL part suppose to be
generated from Java.

<xsd:restriction base=*"xsd:string"*>

<xsd:pattern value=*"[A-Z]"*/>

</xsd:restriction>

Thanks,

Nishant

Re: WSDL with pattern restriction

Posted by Scott Kurz <sc...@gmail.com>.
Nishant,

Are you asking if you can leverage the runtime to do schema validation
on your payload?

If so, then I'm not aware of an option.  JAXB has such a capability,
(if you are planning on using that as the databinding), but we don't
expose the option to my knowledge.

I'd imagine it wouldn't be too much work if someone was interested in
contributing such an option.

Scott