Posted to dev@dubbo.apache.org by Tien Dat PHAN <tp...@gmail.com> on 2019/05/09 14:32:47 UTC

Dubbo 3.x roadmap

Dear

We have been recently getting familiar with Dubbo and we are planning to
use it for develop our APIs.

Unfortunately, our APIs require the stream processing capacity which looks
to be supported by Dubbo 3.x, which is currently in development.
We just wonder if you have any documentation yet on this new revision? And
if did you already have the roadmap for releasing this version?

--
Best Regards
Tien Dat PHAN

Re: Dubbo 3.x roadmap

Posted by tp...@gmail.com, tp...@gmail.com.
Dear

Just for your information, we have a HBase cluster in which we keep our data.
The public APIs are supposed to provide some scanning features.
The scanning method will return a set of objects, which can be very large in terms of total size to fit in memory, so we would like to return a stream of objects.

Best
Tien Dat

On 2019/05/10 00:23:53, Kun Song <so...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi, Tien Dat
>
> To make it more clearly, by stream processing capacity, do you mean
> Reactive Stream related APIs, or something else? Or could you explain your
> use case a little bit?
>
> On Thu, May 9, 2019 at 10:47 PM Tien Dat PHAN <tp...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > Dear
> >
> > We have been recently getting familiar with Dubbo and we are planning to
> > use it for develop our APIs.
> >
> > Unfortunately, our APIs require the stream processing capacity which looks
> > to be supported by Dubbo 3.x, which is currently in development.
> > We just wonder if you have any documentation yet on this new revision? And
> > if did you already have the roadmap for releasing this version?
> >
> > --
> > Best Regards
> > Tien Dat PHAN

Re: Dubbo 3.x roadmap

Posted by tp...@gmail.com, tp...@gmail.com.
Dear

That is exactly what I was referencing :)
Do you have an expectation on the release of the Dubbo 3.x or the Dubbo GA release version?

Best
Tien Dat

Re: Dubbo 3.x roadmap

Posted by RQ <lr...@gmail.com>.