Posted to dev@pulsar.apache.org by Yu <li...@apache.org> on 2022/02/17 03:14:35 UTC

New Pulsar website goes live!

Hi Pulsarers,

As you may notice, the new Pulsar website goes live!
https://pulsar.apache.org/

We hope you enjoy the new feature and the fresh appearance!

CHANGE: documentation main page URL is changed from
https://pulsar.apache.org/docs/en/next/standalone/ to
https://pulsar.apache.org/docs/next/.

It does not affect user experience if you read documentation navigated from
the Pulsar main page.

Besides, there are some known issues (eg. localized pages and some CLI
pages are not available). We're fixing them. Feel free to join us or make
comments, thanks!

Special thanks go to @urfreespace and @dave2wave to make this happen!

Anonymitaet

Re: New Pulsar website goes live!

Posted by Sijie Guo <gu...@gmail.com>.
Yu - Thank you for driving that!

- Sijie

Posted by Yu <li...@apache.org>.
Hi Sijie,

Posted by Sijie Guo <gu...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Sijie Guo <gu...@gmail.com>.
Remove users@

Posted by Yu <li...@apache.org>.
Thanks Sijie.

Posted by Yu <li...@apache.org>.
Thanks Sijie.

Posted by Sijie Guo <gu...@gmail.com>.
Hi Yu,

Posted by Sijie Guo <gu...@gmail.com>.
Hi Yu,

Posted by Yu <li...@apache.org>.

Posted by Yu <li...@apache.org>.

Posted by Dianjin Wang <dj...@streamnative.io.INVALID>.
Great work!

Posted by PengHui Li <pe...@apache.org>.
I just go through the new website,
looks like the CLI's document always return code 404
I have created an issue for tracking the problem

https://github.com/apache/pulsar/issues/14332

Thanks,
Penghui

Posted by PengHui Li <pe...@apache.org>.