Posted to dev@aries.apache.org by Lin Sun <li...@gmail.com> on 2009/12/02 16:59:02 UTC

wiki updates

Hi,

I saw there is quite some work going on with our wiki which I didn't
know anything about till now.  I wonder if we should notify wiki
changes to our dev list.    What do people think of that?

Lin

Re: wiki updates

Posted by Lin Sun <li...@gmail.com>.
Hi Joe,

Thanks much!   Worked for me.

Lin

Re: wiki updates

Posted by Joe Bohn <jo...@gmail.com>.
Lin,

--
Joe

Re: wiki updates

Posted by Lin Sun <li...@gmail.com>.

Re: wiki updates

Posted by Joe Bohn <jo...@gmail.com>.

Re: wiki updates

Posted by Jeremy Hughes <hu...@apache.org>.
2009/12/2 Lin Sun <li...@gmail.com>:
> Hi,
>
> I saw there is quite some work going on with our wiki which I didn't
> know anything about till now.  I wonder if we should notify wiki
> changes to our dev list.    What do people think of that?

+1 That would be good.