Posted to dev@beam.apache.org by Alexey Romanenko <ar...@gmail.com> on 2018/10/01 08:39:06 UTC

Re: Agenda for the Beam Summit London 2018

I wish to all to have a great summit in London!
Unfortunately, I can’t be there, so, if the talks will be recorded and available on-line later then it would be amazing!

Posted by Matthias Baetens <ba...@gmail.com>.
Thanks a lot Thomas. I will announce the blogpost on the mailinglist for
everyone to benefit :)!

Posted by Thomas Weise <th...@apache.org>.
Wow, great work! I just merged your PR.

Posted by Matthias Baetens <ba...@gmail.com>.