Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by Philip Webster <ph...@philipwebster.com> on 2007/11/12 18:14:42 UTC

Problem in step 2 of 3.1.3 build

Hi,
I'm trying to test the new 3.1.3 version of ServiceMix to see if SM-1119 is
fixed for the full version of my test case. Unfortunately, this release does
not build, and this time it appears not to be a Maven dependency problem.

The build is stopping on the WSDL-first example during the JSR181 service
unit's installation phase. I also had this problem with 3.1.2 source, but it
doesn't occur with 3.2 source builds.

I'm using a completely empty local Maven repository before starting the
build process. The memory assigned to Maven is 512M, set via 'export
MAVEN_OPTS=-Xmx512M' in the shell.

My environment is Windows XP Pro SP2 with Cygwin.

The maven parameters are:
mvn -e -Dmaven.test.skip=true -Dprofile=step2 install

Does anyone have any idea what might be causing this?

Here is the Maven output:
[INFO]
---
[INFO] Building ServiceMix :: Samples :: WSDL first :: JSR181
[INFO]    task-segment: [install]
[INFO]
---
[INFO] [xfire:wsgen {execution: default}]
[INFO] Executing XFire WsGen task with url:
file:/C:/Documents%20and%20Settings/
pwebster/Desktop/servicemix%20patched/3.1.3/samples/wsdl-first/wsdl-first-jsr181
-su/src/main/resources/person.wsdl
[INFO]
[ERROR] BUILD ERROR
[INFO]
[INFO] command execution failed

Embedded error: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: step2
[INFO]
[INFO] Trace
org.apache.maven.lifecycle.LifecycleExecutionException: command execution
failed

        at
org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.executeGoals(Defa
ultLifecycleExecutor.java:564)
        at
org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.executeGoalWithLi
fecycle(DefaultLifecycleExecutor.java:480)
        at
org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.executeGoal(Defau
ltLifecycleExecutor.java:459)
        at
org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.executeGoalAndHan
dleFailures(DefaultLifecycleExecutor.java:311)
        at
org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.executeTaskSegmen
ts(DefaultLifecycleExecutor.java:278)
        at
org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.execute(DefaultLi
fecycleExecutor.java:143)
        at org.apache.maven.DefaultMaven.doExecute(DefaultMaven.java:334)
        at org.apache.maven.DefaultMaven.execute(DefaultMaven.java:125)
        at
java:39)
        at
sorImpl.java:25)
        at
        at

Caused by: org.apache.maven.plugin.MojoExecutionException: command execution
fai
led
        at
org.apache.servicemix.maven.plugin.xfire.WsgenMojo.exec(WsgenMojo.jav
a:186)
        at
org.apache.servicemix.maven.plugin.xfire.WsgenMojo.execute(WsgenMojo.
java:99)
        at
org.apache.maven.plugin.DefaultPluginManager.executeMojo(DefaultPlugi
nManager.java:443)
        at
org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.executeGoals(Defa
ultLifecycleExecutor.java:539)
        ... 16 more
Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: step2
        at org.codehaus.xfire.gen.WsGenTask.execute(WsGenTask.java:70)
        at
org.apache.servicemix.maven.plugin.xfire.WsgenMojo.exec(WsgenMojo.jav
a:182)
        ... 19 more
Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: step2
        at
org.codehaus.classworlds.RealmClassLoader.loadClassDirect(RealmClassL
oader.java:195)
        at
org.codehaus.classworlds.DefaultClassRealm.loadClass(DefaultClassReal
m.java:255)
        at
org.codehaus.classworlds.DefaultClassRealm.loadClass(DefaultClassReal
m.java:274)
        at
org.codehaus.classworlds.RealmClassLoader.loadClass(RealmClassLoader.
java:214)
        at
org.codehaus.xfire.util.ClassLoaderUtils.loadClass2(ClassLoaderUtils.
java:123)
        at
org.codehaus.xfire.util.ClassLoaderUtils.loadClass(ClassLoaderUtils.j
ava:104)
        at
org.codehaus.xfire.gen.Wsdl11Generator.generate(Wsdl11Generator.java:
133)
        at org.codehaus.xfire.gen.WsGenTask.execute(WsGenTask.java:66)
        ... 20 more
[INFO]

Re: Problem in step 2 of 3.1.3 build

Posted by Freeman Fang <fr...@gmail.com>.
Hi Phil,

This fix is  already in  3.2 branch. And I just apply it on 3.1 branch.

Cheers

Freeman

Posted by Philip Webster <ph...@philipwebster.com>.
Hi Freeman,