Posted to user@flink.apache.org by Swapnil Chougule <th...@gmail.com> on 2016/09/09 06:13:34 UTC

Distributed Cache support for StreamExecutionEnvironment

Hi Team,

Is there support for Distributed Cache in StreamExecutionEnvironment? I
didn't find any such things in StreamExecutionEnvironment. I am using flink
1.1.1
I found distributed cache for ExecutionEnvironment but not for
StreamExecutionEnvironment

If Yes, Can anybody tell me how to use same ? Else any work around is there
for same ?

Regards,
Swapnil

Re: Distributed Cache support for StreamExecutionEnvironment

Posted by Swapnil Chougule <th...@gmail.com>.
Thanks Robert. It worked for me. I have used RichFunction's open() method.

Regards,
Swapnil

Posted by Robert Metzger <rm...@apache.org>.
Hi Swapnil,