Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Johannes Koch <ko...@pixelpark.com> on 2001/01/15 16:11:20 UTC

XHTML Doctype

Hi there,

when using the xhtml formatter (Cocoon 1.8), the doctype declaration
looks like this:
<DOCTYPE XHTML ...>

XML 1.0 [1] says:
"The Name in the document type declaration must match the element type
of the root element."

The XHTML root element is xhtml not XHTML.

How can I change the behaviour described above?

[1] http://www.w3.org/TR/REC-xml#vc-roottype
--
Johannes Koch  . IT Developer
Pixelpark AG   . http://www.pixelpark.com

Re: XHTML Doctype

Posted by Johannes Koch <ko...@pixelpark.com>.
Sorry

Johannes Koch schrieb:

> Hi there,
>
> when using the xhtml formatter (Cocoon 1.8), the doctype declaration
> looks like this:
> <DOCTYPE XHTML ...>

           HTML

> XML 1.0 [1] says:
> "The Name in the document type declaration must match the element type
> of the root element."
>
> The XHTML root element is xhtml not XHTML.

                            html not HTML.