Posted to user@cassandra.apache.org by Juho Mäkinen <ju...@gmail.com> on 2010/07/06 12:15:07 UTC

Re: TSocket: Could not write 85 bytes -exception on some get_column calls

Hi Pieter,

I switched to framed transport but it didn't completely fix the problem.

> PS. i see there is 0.6.3 now available for debian, I'll test that version..
> like you said you don't have the issue on 0.6.3 it might be fixed there..

I'm sorry if I didn't tell clearly enough: the problem started at
version 0.6.1, but
updating to 0.6.3 did not fix the problem.

 - Juho Mäkinen