Posted to dev@spamassassin.apache.org by Theo Van Dinter <fe...@kluge.net> on 2004/02/14 16:52:16 UTC

MsgParser API change (was: Re: renaming PerMsgStatus class)

On Fri, Feb 13, 2004 at 05:21:05PM -0800, Justin Mason wrote:
>   1. the message object passed in from the user: MsgParser?

MsgContainer actually.  MsgParser just parses the message.  I had some
thoughts about this this morning...:

Let's make people call M::SA::parse(), which just calls MsgParser on
the back-end.  You still get a MsgContainer (or whatever) object out
so you can prep multiple messages to send through, but we don't have
to worry about the API changing again in the future since we'll control
what M::SA::parse() calls.

--
Randomly Generated Tagline:
if (quackslike(X)==DUCK) return DUCK;