Posted to builds@apache.org by Tae-Geon Um <ta...@gmail.com> on 2015/01/16 04:10:46 UTC

How to retrieve jenkins-slave/workspace files

Hi, all.

I have a question about retrieving jenkins-slave/workspace files.

I’ve got an following error in this build https://builds.apache.org/job/Reef-pull-request-ubuntu/187/ <https://builds.apache.org/job/Reef-pull-request-ubuntu/187/>

#
#
#  SIGSEGV (0xb) at pc=0xaea2d654, pid=24739, tid=4136602432
#
# JRE version: 7.0_25-b15
# Java VM: Java HotSpot(TM) Server VM (23.25-b01 mixed mode linux-x86 )
# Problematic frame:
# C  [libnet.so+0x14654]  _fini+0x1d0c
#
# Failed to write core dump. Core dumps have been disabled. To enable core dumping, try "ulimit -c unlimited" before starting Java again
#
# An error report file with more information is saved as:
# /home/jenkins/jenkins-slave/workspace/Reef-pull-request-ubuntu/reef-wake/wake/hs_err_pid24739.log
#
#   http://bugreport.sun.com/bugreport/crash.jsp <http://bugreport.sun.com/bugreport/crash.jsp>
# The crash happened outside the Java Virtual Machine in native code.
# See problematic frame for where to report the bug.
#
Aborted

I’m not sure why the error occurs so I want to retrieve the log file ("/home/jenkins/jenkins-slave/workspace/Reef-pull-request-ubuntu/reef-wake/wake/hs_err_pid24739.log”) to figure out the error. But, I don’t know how to get it.

Is there any way to retrieve this file?

Thanks,
—Taegeon

Re: How to retrieve jenkins-slave/workspace files

Posted by sebb <se...@gmail.com>.
If you are logged in, the Project Home - e.g.
https://builds.apache.org/job/UIMA-v3-sdk/ - should have a "Workspace"
link on the LHS.

Posted by Marshall Schor <ms...@schor.com>.