Posted to announce@apache.org by Ryan Baxter <rb...@apache.org> on 2014/03/05 15:26:16 UTC

[ANN] Apache Shindig 2.5.1 Released

The Apache Shindig team is proud to announce the release
of Apache Shindig, version 2.5.1.

Apache Shindig is a JavaScript container and
implementations of the backend APIs and proxy required for hosting
OpenSocial applications.

http://shindig.apache.org/

Enjoy,

-The Apache Shindig Team

Re: [ANN] Apache Shindig 2.5.1 Released

Posted by Ryan Baxter <rb...@apache.org>.
I don't think there were any changes in the spec in 2.5.1 that
effected Shindig.  However there were some changes that went in to fix
past spec compliance issues.  You can see a list of issues we solved
in JIRA [1].

[1] https://issues.apache.org/jira/issues/?jql=project%20%3D%20SHINDIG%20AND%20fixVersion%20%3D%202.5.1%20AND%20status%20%3D%20Resolved%20ORDER%20BY%20priority%20DESC

Posted by Ryan Baxter <rb...@apache.org>.

R: [ANN] Apache Shindig 2.5.1 Released