Posted to netcat@netbeans.apache.org by mi...@owsiak.org on 2018/11/03 13:06:39 UTC

New test scenario for FTP testing in PHP projects

There is a new, redesigned, platform independent (based on your ability to run Docker) test set for PHP + remote FTP project.

You can find it here:

http://netbeans-vm.apache.org/synergy/client/app/#/title/php_ftp_support/10.0

There are lots of changes in the test suite, slightly different layout, more explicit test cases (I've decided to target particular files wherever possible).

There is one thing that need to be updated - Docker image must take as a parameters the range of ports for passive mode.

Cheers

Michal

RE: New test scenario for FTP testing in PHP projects

Posted by pe...@webparity.net.
Everyone,

I’m still using NB 8.2 and the garbage collection RISES and RISES and RISES up to 1932/1932MB and I cannot dump it. I click and click and click on the indicator and get NOTHING. I have to shut down the IDE and restart.

This happens on both my local machine and work computer.

Finally, when I want to create a new typescript page, there's not a new page for that. I have to use empty file to create it. Is there a plugin for new typescript pages?

Peter Borreggine
Owner and Developer
Angular/Bootstrap/NodeJS/Databases/HTML5/CSS3/Responsive Web Design/SEO
WebParity.net
A Service Connected Disabled Veteran Owned Business
WA State License: 603-501-609
360-830-8926 C

“Lead, Follow or Get Out of the Way…”
- Lee Iacocca, former head of Chrysler and Ford

This email message is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender and destroy all copies of the original message and its attachments. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure, or distribution is prohibited.