Posted to rampart-dev@ws.apache.org by sina khaknezhad <si...@gmail.com> on 2008/04/01 13:41:49 UTC

Question about implementing X509 token issuer on Rahas

Hi All,

I would like  to implement a custom ST Service on Rahas which can issue X509
certificates.
We would like to have the Authentication based on UsernameToken, and the STS

should pick up the certificate from a credentials repository, such as
MyProxy, based on received username.

I have had a look at the Rahas SCT and SAML implementations, but since I'm a
newbie
to the AXIS2 and Rampart, I appreciate a lot to have a general guideline
regarding the
procedure to implement this. As far as I have figured out, the service
should construct and response
with a SOAP message which conforms  to the X509 token profile. My main issue
is how to construct
this message.

Many Thanks
Sina Khaknezhad