Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Xavier Toth <tx...@gmail.com> on 2005/11/16 17:56:16 UTC

[m2] multiple modules inner dependencies

How do I describe dependencies between modules or maybe I should ask how do
I get a module into my repository so that other modules can utilize it?

Re: [m2] multiple modules inner dependencies

Posted by Xavier Toth <tx...@gmail.com>.
Never mind :) I added dependencies to a submodule and it built fine.