Posted to dev@marmotta.apache.org by Rajika Kumarasiri <ra...@gmail.com> on 2014/03/10 21:34:08 UTC

GSoC proposal draft for JMX/MBeans based monitoring framework for Apache Marmotta

hello,

I have completed the GSoC proposal draft for the project for implementing a
JMX/MBeans based monitoring framework for Apache Marmotta (
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/MARMOTTA-408).

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1rjVfOPbYHuzIrKwlJxM5Uq1PALwegKjBxnjyN2zDDI0/edit

The initial POC that I developed is attached in the jira.

Please let me know your feedback.

Thank you.

Rajika

Re: GSoC proposal draft for JMX/MBeans based monitoring framework for Apache Marmotta

Posted by Rajika Kumarasiri <ra...@gmail.com>.
hello,

I submitted my proposal into Melange.

Thank you.