Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by Helmut Swaczinna <sw...@wlp-systems.de> on 2007/05/02 15:03:05 UTC

[Tobago] Replacement for c:forEach?

Hi,

I learned that the c:forEach tag should not used with JSF (JSF specification
section 9.2.8). In ADF-Faces there're
replacements for c:forEach (af:forEach, af:iterator). In Tobago there exists
a tc:forEach also but it is marked as
deprecated. Why? Will there be a new forEach implementation in Tobago? Is it
possible to use the ADF tags with
Tobago tags?

Regards
Helmut

Re: [Tobago] Replacement for c:forEach?

Posted by David Steinkopff <da...@googlemail.com>.
Hello Helmut,

I have the same question.
Maybe its a anticipated of JSF 1.2, see
http://wiki.java.net/bin/view/Projects/JavaServerFacesSpecFaq#12coreTags
Facelets <ui:repeat> its only rudimentarily supported as replacement
of <c:forEach>.
Trinidad tags doesn´t supported in Tobago, one renderkit problem, see
FAQ of Tobago.

Regards
David