Posted to user@olingo.apache.org by Vijay Kumar Rani <rv...@gmail.com> on 2014/11/27 10:29:02 UTC

Navigation Property in Olingo4

Hi,

I am using Olingo4 latest code in GIT, is it currently supporting accessing
Navigation Properties.

I am accessing the request as below.

odata.svc/ESAllPrim(32767)/NavPropertyETTwoPrimOne?

Re: Navigation Property in Olingo4

Posted by Ramesh Reddy <ra...@redhat.com>.
Vijay,

I suggest you consult OData specification for questions like this, see http://www.odata.org/documentation/odata-version-4-0/

I have not looked through, but this seems to be appropriate section http://docs.oasis-open.org/odata/odata/v4.0/errata01/os/complete/part1-protocol/odata-v4.0-errata01-os-part1-protocol-complete.html#_Toc399426815

Ramesh..

Posted by Vijay Kumar Rani <rv...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

Posted by Vijay Kumar Rani <rv...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Alex Maiereanu <al...@3sstudio.com>.

Posted by Vijay Kumar Rani <rv...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

Posted by Vijay Kumar Rani <rv...@gmail.com>.
Which class should I use to set navigation property of an entity

On Thu, Nov 27, 2014 at 8:26 PM, Alex Maiereanu <alex.maiereanu@3sstudio.com

Posted by Alex Maiereanu <al...@3sstudio.com>.

Posted by Vijay Kumar Rani <rv...@gmail.com>.

On Thu, Nov 27, 2014 at 6:40 PM, Alex Maiereanu <alex.maiereanu@3sstudio.com