Posted to dev@tomcat.apache.org by Marc Saegesser <ma...@apropos.com> on 2001/05/18 21:30:10 UTC

[VOTE] Final release of Tomcat 3.2.2

The latest beta cycle for Tomcat 3.2.2 has completed with no new bugs
identified.  As the release manager I propose that we release the tomcat_32
branch as Tomcat 3.2.2.  Please indicate your vote for the release using the
ballot below.

I will tabulate and post the results of this vote on Friday, May 25.  At
that time, if the vote has passed, I will tag, build and distribute the
release.  The vote must pass by majority approval which means the proposal
must receive at least three +1 votes and more +1 votes than -1 votes.

Marc Saegesser

Vote to release the tomcat_32 branch as Tomcat 3.2.2.

[ ] +1.  I agree with the proposal and I will help support
         the release.
[ ] +0.  I agree with the proposal but I will not be able
         to help support the release.
[ ] -0.  I don't agree with the proposal but I won't stop
         the release.
[ ] -1.  I disagree with the proposal and will explain my
         reasons.

Re: [VOTE] Final release of Tomcat 3.2.2

Posted by Glenn Nielsen <gl...@voyager.apg.more.net>.
Marc Saegesser wrote:

> The latest beta cycle for Tomcat 3.2.2 has completed with no new bugs
> identified.  As the release manager I propose that we release the tomcat_32
> branch as Tomcat 3.2.2.  Please indicate your vote for the release using the
> ballot below.
>
> I will tabulate and post the results of this vote on Friday, May 25.  At
> that time, if the vote has passed, I will tag, build and distribute the
> release.  The vote must pass by majority approval which means the proposal
> must receive at least three +1 votes and more +1 votes than -1 votes.
>
> Marc Saegesser

> Vote to release the tomcat_32 branch as Tomcat 3.2.2.
>
> [ ] +1.  I agree with the proposal and I will help support
>          the release.
> [x] +0.  I agree with the proposal but I will not be able
>          to help support the release.
> [ ] -0.  I don't agree with the proposal but I won't stop
>          the release.
> [ ] -1.  I disagree with the proposal and will explain my
>          reasons.

Great job Marc, Thanks!

Re: [VOTE] Final release of Tomcat 3.2.2

Posted by Dan Milstein <da...@shore.net>.
+0 (I don't think I'll have time to do any support), but way to go Marc!!!

-Dan

--

Dan Milstein // danmil@shore.net

Re: [VOTE] Final release of Tomcat 3.2.2

Posted by cm...@yahoo.com.
> Vote to release the tomcat_32 branch as Tomcat 3.2.2.
>
> [X] +1.  I agree with the proposal and I will help support
>          the release.
> [ ] +0.  I agree with the proposal but I will not be able
>          to help support the release.
> [ ] -0.  I don't agree with the proposal but I won't stop
>          the release.
> [ ] -1.  I disagree with the proposal and will explain my
>          reasons.

Congratulations Marc !

Costin

Re: [VOTE] Final release of Tomcat 3.2.2

Posted by "Craig R. McClanahan" <cr...@apache.org>.
+0 (due to time constraints, otherwise it would be +1).

Way to go Marc, and everyone who has contributed to this)!

Craig

Posted by Marc Saegesser <ma...@apropos.com>.