Posted to users@maven.apache.org by kamaci <fu...@gmail.com> on 2013/02/10 01:29:45 UTC

How to Get DefaultProjectBuilderConfiguration

How can I get the default project builder configuration of my maven project
when I implement my custom maven plugin?

I will get execution properties from it (I think I can get the maven
variables values from it i.e. project.version, bamboo.build.number etc.) I
am searching for a way i.e. I will say getProperty("bamboo.build.number")
and it will return me the value of it as like how maven understand its value
when it processes a pom.xml If there is another easy way to retrieve it you
are welcome.

Re: How to Get DefaultProjectBuilderConfiguration

Posted by Robert Scholte <rf...@apache.org>.
Hi,

Take some time to read this chapter [1] and you should be able to find the
answer.
These pages cover almost every issue you'll hit when writing custom Maven
plugins.
I noticed these pages are still based on doclet-tags. We've introduced
annotations recently, but it's quite easy to translate doclet-tags to
annotations.

Robert

[1]
http://www.sonatype.com/books/mvnref-book/reference/writing-plugins.html