Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Lars Nielsen Lind <la...@tidtilforandring.dk> on 2008/04/06 21:17:06 UTC

FileUpload problem (HTTPS)

Hi,

I have some problems with FileUpload. When I use it in my development
environment with SSL and from the same network, there are no problems.
But when I use it in my production environment from another network, I
get this error message:

FileUploadBase$InvalidContentTypeException: the > request doesn't
contain a multipart/form-data or multipart/mixed stream, > content type
header is null

Are there any known solutions to this problem?

thanks,

Lars

Re: FileUpload problem (HTTPS)

Posted by Mark Thomas <ma...@apache.org>.
Lars Nielsen Lind wrote:
> Problem solved - in the 5.x version the commons.io jar need to be copied
> to tomcat

Sorry about that. It is a known bug that will be fixed in the next release.

Mark

Re: FileUpload problem (HTTPS)

Posted by Lars Nielsen Lind <la...@tidtilforandring.dk>.
Lars Nielsen Lind skrev:
> Hi,
>
> I have some problems with FileUpload. When I use it in my development
> environment with SSL and from the same network, there are no problems.
> But when I use it in my production environment from another network, I
> get this error message:
>
> FileUploadBase$InvalidContentTypeException: the > request doesn't
> contain a multipart/form-data or multipart/mixed stream, > content
> type header is null
>
> Are there any known solutions to this problem?
>
> thanks,
>
> Lars

Problem solved - in the 5.x version the commons.io jar need to be copied
to tomcat

/Lars