Posted to dev@stanbol.apache.org by Andrea Taurchini <at...@gmail.com> on 2012/11/15 11:55:45 UTC

Topic Classification ...

Dear All,
I have a problem using topic classification module. Infact, after
configuring as in [1], if I try to post a skos using

curl -X POST –-data @iptc-skos.rdf.xml
http://localhost:8080/topic/model/iptc-classifier

I get an error of unsupported mediatype, and the following warning :

Warning: A servlet POST request, to the URI
http://localhost:8080/topic/model/iptc, contains form parameters in the
request body but the request body has been consumed by the servlet or a
servlet filter accessing the request parameters. Only resource methods
using @FormParam will work as expected. Resource methods consuming the
request body by other means will not work as expected.

Moreover I get the very same error if I try to send a file to train the
trainingset using

curl -X POST –-data @file_1.txt
http://localhost:8080/topic/model/iptc-classifier/trainingset?example_id=example_1&concept=concept_3&concept=concept_42

Thanks for your support.