Posted to server-dev@james.apache.org by aduprat <ad...@linagora.com> on 2017/07/25 12:49:21 UTC

Apache James 3.0.0

The Apache James project is happy to announce the release of version
3.0.0 of its modular mail server.

After a long work, the team is really proud to announce the new release,
James 3.0.
This new version of the Apache James Server introduces many new
features, like the IMAP protocol, experimental Sieve support,
experimental JMAP support, and new email storage back-ends.

Feel free to test this release and contact us on the mailing list or on
gitter (https://gitter.im/apache/james-project)

Cheers,
Antoine

Re: Apache James 3.0.0

Posted by Mahesh Sivarama Pillai <sr...@gmail.com>.
That's a great news. Kudos to the entire team and thanks a lot for your
efforts. I hope this is the stable version. We were planning to upgrade
James 2.3.2 to 3.0 RC1. Now I can go ahead with this release. Thanks again
:)

Thanks
Mahesh

Re: Apache James 3.0.0

Posted by Akhilesh Tyagi <ty...@gmail.com>.
Awesome news indeed. Congratulations everyone.!!

On Tue, Jul 25, 2017 at 6:19 PM, aduprat <ad...@linagora.com> wrote:

> The Apache James project is happy to announce the release of version 3.0.0
> of its modular mail server.
>
> After a long work, the team is really proud to announce the new release,
> James 3.0.
> This new version of the Apache James Server introduces many new features,
> like the IMAP protocol, experimental Sieve support, experimental JMAP
> support, and new email storage back-ends.
>
> Feel free to test this release and contact us on the mailing list or on
> gitter (https://gitter.im/apache/james-project)
>

> Cheers,
> Antoine

Akhilesh Tyagi

Re: Apache James 3.0.0

Posted by Eric Charles <er...@apache.org>.
It has been a loooong road.

Thanks to all developers, users and contributors, the ones of years ago
and those of today.

Eric

Re: Apache James 3.0.0

Posted by Bhaswanth G <bh...@synube.com>.
Great news. Kudos to the whole team.

On Tue, Jul 25, 2017 at 6:19 PM aduprat <ad...@linagora.com> wrote:

> The Apache James project is happy to announce the release of version
> 3.0.0 of its modular mail server.
>
> After a long work, the team is really proud to announce the new release,
> James 3.0.
> This new version of the Apache James Server introduces many new
> features, like the IMAP protocol, experimental Sieve support,
> experimental JMAP support, and new email storage back-ends.
>
> Feel free to test this release and contact us on the mailing list or on
> gitter (https://gitter.im/apache/james-project)
>

> Cheers,
> Antoine

Bhaswanth